The ChinaAccess4EU project has the following general objectives:
- Increase the awareness and dissemination in the EU of access opportunities for European researchers and research organisations in Chinese national research and innovation programmes;
- Increase S&T cooperation between Europe and China, especially effective collaborations of European researchers and research organisations in Chinese national research and innovation programmes;
- Help develop the reciprocity aspect of EU-China Science & Technology agreements and improve EU’s understanding of the respective research systems in China.
The project methodology consists of the following main activities:
- Mapping of the access opportunities in China;
- Dissemination of the results to European research organisations and multipliers;
- Monitoring of the participation of researchers from the EU in Chinese programmes;
- Provision of feedback and recommendations to the EC.
ChinaAccess4EU project has been concluded in August 2012. The new project Dragon STAR is currently running. For more information, please check the project website at: http://www.dragon-star.eu